Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Meet Marcia: Our Team Captain

It's time to meet the captain of our team-

I have two Etsy shops (Sewcial Studies101 and Pride & Preciousness) and have been involved on Etsy since 2011. I am a retired high school assistant principal and before that a spanish teacher. I live in the Rochester Hills, Michigan, a northern suburb of Detroit and have a wonderful husband and two grown sons.


I love to color, to create with textiles, to home decorate, to cheer for Michigan State and the Detroit Tigers, watch HGTV, and Downtown Abbey and rainy days. I dislike math, driving, coffee, and emptying the dishwasher. I collect alphabet books and when I'm not sewcially studying or looking for vintage things, I read.


8 comments:

  1. COOL! I feel like a celebrity.

    I am honored to be the captain of Shopportunity (since mid-April). We are new and now. This is an absolutely no drama team. Check us out and join right up!

    Thanks, Blogmaster Kelleen.



    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL! I feel like a celebrity.

    I am honored to be the captain of Shopportunity (since mid-April). We are new and now. This is an absolutely no drama team. Check us out and join right up!

    Thanks, Blogmaster Kelleen.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to learn a little more about our Captain.

    ReplyDelete