Monday, May 18, 2015

Meet Kelleen : Our Blog and Thread Leader

Time to meet another person from the leadership team- Kelleen

Hi, my name is Kelleen. I live in the state of Washington about 20 minutes south of Seattle. I started my love for sewing when I was 10 yrs. old and have loved it ever since. After graduating high school I decided to pursue a career in sewing.  I ended up getting a associates degree in fashion design from the Art Institute Of  Seattle.  I opened my etsy shop after I made some wedding presents for a friend who was getting married. She ended up really liking the items so I figured why not try & sell them. So in Sep. of 2011 Kelleen Kreations was opened. At first Kelleen Kreations was just making kitchen accessories but I wanted to broaden my area and that's when the children's line came about.

Some of my favorite interests, that is when I'm not working on esty, are, playing with my dachshund Mini, going to parks, spending time with my husband, watching tv, listening to music, going to the gym, camping or even hiking.

If there's any thing else you want to know feel free to ask. I am open to answering your questions.

4 comments:

  1. Great to meet you Kelleen. Love your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Leanna! I love the photo also. It was taken Oregon Coast near Newport!

    ReplyDelete