Friday, May 15, 2015

Meet Dawn: Our Team Membership Leader

My name is Dawn Muir-Frost and I am an avid crafter. I am an architectural historian by day and a crafter at night and basically in any free time I have. I have been cross stitching and creating paper crafts since I was eight. I started by teaching myself how to cross stitch and found that I really enjoyed the peace cross stitching brought and I especially loved the thrill of finishing a piece. I soon found however that there is only so much space in my home for cross stitched designs and I decided to share my designs with others. After I graduated from college, I continued to cross stitch but also decided to try my hand at scrapbooking. Once I started, I was hooked. And so, here I am on Etsy with a shop full of scrapbook pages and cross stitch designs. When I am not crafting, I love spending time with my boyfriend and my dog Tigger, a very excitable boxer. We love watching football in the fall, and as you can see from my photo we love rooting for our favorite football team.


7 comments: