Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hair Clips with Purple Flower from Nelly's Quilt Room

Hair Clips Small Purple Flowers with button in center Set of 2
These small hair clips would be perfect for a little girl. You will receive the 2 hair clips pictured. The metal clip measures 1.25 inch.

If you'd like a different flower for your hair or multiples of the same flower, simply message me and we can work something out.

All shipping overages that are over $1 will be refunded to you :-)

All profits from my shop go to charity. I use the money to buy fabric to make pillow cases for the Conkerr Cancer pillow case project. Pillow cases are given to Child cancer patients in local hospitals. For every item I sell, a pillow case gets made by me and donated.

5 comments:

  1. Such cute hair clips. Wish I had a little girl somewhere in my life :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute hair clips. Wish I had a little girl somewhere in my life :(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, they would make a great gift

    ReplyDelete