Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Seahawks Earrings from SportsnBabyCouture

Show your team spirit with this custom set of Seattle Seahawks Hinged Earrings. 

Have you seen our matching bracelet,earrings, purse charm,key rings, key ring dangles and glass charms. Can't find the listings message me and I would be happy to help you out.

Don't see your team? I can make any NFL,NCAA,NBA,NHL,NSL,MLB or NASCAR,CHEER,HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS,SAVE THE DATE,ENGAGEMENT,WEDDING, and FAVORITE FAMILY PHOTOS or any image you want in your Bracelet. Just send me an e-mail and let me know what you want.

The bottle cap is protected with a water resistant sealant (not water proof).
Please Note: The color intensity of the beads may vary slightly from what is shown due to computer settings and bead availability.
(Small children should be supervised while wearing all jewelry)

Priority Mail is available upon request for an additional $6.00, here is the listing

Upgrade shipping
To see the New Products I am currently working on, visit or follow me on:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sportsnbabycouture
Etsy : https://www.etsy.com/shop/SportsnBabyCouture
Twitter : @scrapnaway
Instagram : sportsnbabycouture

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my shop. I add new items often so please stop by again. Blessings, Bonnie


7 comments:

  1. awesome! nice to see new shops!
    -mary ann, followed you from http://thirdeardear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several of this shop's sports items. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have several of this shop's sports items. They are great!

    ReplyDelete