Friday, July 24, 2015

Featured Shop: Toni Tiger 415

This week we sat down with Toni from Toni Tiger415 and got to know her and her shop.

Can you tell us a little about yourself and what you create?
My name is Toni. My Etsy shop is full of original artwork as well as prints, photography, digital downloads, greeting cards and calendars
How did you come about wanting to open a shop on Etsy?
I was always creating art and a few people told me that I should try and sell it ( I had notebooks full of drawings and paintings everywhere). So I figured I would give it a shot :)

What do you like to do in your free time when you are not working on your Etsy shop? Well I do a lot of art in my spare time. So that may count as working on my shop? But I love doing it when I have the tme. I also watch a lot of movies and of course hanging out with my family, friends and Fiance.

What is your most popular product you sell? Sometimes I sell lots of prints, other times a lot of original day of the dead pieces. 

How long have you been practicing your craft or art? I have been doing art since I was a kid. I took art classes in high school and just continued it after that.

Where can we find your Merchandise online?
On my Etsy shop @ Toni Tiger 415.

What media sites of yours can we follow?
Facebook- toni tiger 415
Instagram- toni tiger 415
Pinterest- toni tiger 415
Google+ - Toni Margerum
Twitter- toni tiger 415

6 comments:

  1. You're welcome and thanks for stopping by Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to meet you - when I saw the Shop Name, I thought you might be direct competition!! Thank goodness you're not - but your goods are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete