Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Baby Girl Cheetah Shoes From Nicilyns Baby Boutique

Cheetah Crib Shoes with adorable flowers in the center of the tip of the shoes (as shown). These shoes are great for right before the lil one starts walking. Great for Photo Shoots . . !

Approx fit: 6 - 12 months
_____________
*CUSTOM ORDERS are gladly accepted! Do you need an adjustment to be made?-Be sure to let me know. I can use a different color if that is what you have in mind or if you need something else added to it like feathers for example. Leave me a message and I will respond as quickly as I can. 

*Please note that all items are handmade. With that being said, there might be small differences from the picture you see from what you receive. I try my best to show you pictures that represent truly the item you will be getting. Sometimes there are variations between computer screens and colors might look different than they actually are. If this is going to be a concern of you-Please, message me first. I will do my best to help you decide if a headband from this shop will work for what you are needing.

I want you to LOVE your items! If it is for a special photo I know sometimes a certain shade of colors can be very important. I want to make sure you have the prefect headband for a wonderful memory!

-Sent with Care and Compliments to come your way-
_____________
Find us on Facebook and see headbands just made and not yet listed- Facebook Page

www.ShopNicilyns.com

Nicilyns Baby Boutique - Downtown Bismarck

No comments:

Post a Comment